Once a booking is confirmed, terms and condition will be applied as follows:
- We will require 50% payment as deposit at the time of booking, and the balance at least 45 days before arrival.
- For last minute bookings, full payment is required to confirm. An invoice shall be issued against which payment shall be made accordingly.
- Once a booking is confirmed, cancellation charges will apply as follows:
The above cancelation policy strictly applies during the peak season. Policies may vary over the low season and will be advised on a case-by-case basis.
Government may increase taxes and park fees at any time and in the event that this happens, you the additional fees shall be passed onto you. You have the right to request for a proof of the said changes.
Prices quoted are based on number of guests travelling, specified accommodation and services/activities, and duration of the trip as per the proposed safari program, and may change with change in either number, service providers or duration.
*The above Terms & Conditions may vary for groups of 10 people and above. We shall advise accordingly at proposal or confirmation.
- We may have to reroute your safari itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levies will be passed to you.
- If a safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we will pro-rata the cost accordingly.
- Border crossing between Mara and Serengeti at Isebania: All passengers traveling between the two parks using what is known as the Tarime - Migori connection are required to carry with them a printed copy of their visas, even if issued online.
- We will require passport copy(ies) at the time of booking for park tickets / air tickets.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
-Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.- If you are a doing a cross-border safari extending to Tanzania, please be informed that you are required to have taken a Yellow Fever inoculation to enter Tanzania, proof of which will be required at the point of entry (Vaccination Certificate).
Light Aircrafts operating in Domestic routes may have several stops before reaching the destination.
Baggage Dimensions required in Light aircraft are 30 x 15 x 14 in | 76 x 38 x 36 cm
The government of Kenya has begun Digital Verification of Covid-19 Certificates. To ensure integrity of presented Covid - 19 Negative Test certificates, Kenya's Ministry of Health has collaborated with the African Union and Africa CDC, with the technical support from PanaBIOS (www.panabios.org), to implement an online system to authenticate and verify travelers' COVID-19 certificates in line with the guidelines of the Trusted Travel Initiative (TT) (www.africacdc.org/trusted-travel).
We therefore wish to notify all our clients to first visit an authorized laboratory to take an RT PCR COVID-19 test and be issued with Trusted Travel (TT) codes that can be verified by the Airlines and Port Health authorities. You will receive a text message (SMS) from PanaBIOS and in addition an email from the testing laboratory and/or from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to guide you to generate a Travel Code at trustedtravel.panabios.org. If the test results meet the exit and entry requirements of Kenya and the traveller's destination, a Travel Code (TC) will then be issued online.
To our outbound travellers, please contact us for the respective Covid-19 information for your destination. This will also be included in your proposal document at the time of inquiry for ease of planning and preparation.